The Gospel Music Ministry Is Not About Making An Income But Impacting Lives.
Impact Will Always Attract Income Whether You Are Ministering In Song Or In The Word. – Dr. Paul Enenche at International Gospel Ministers Conference 2021, Day 2 Morning Session
There are very many Musicians that are Christians but there are very few Ministers of Songs. Very quickly this morning we shall take a look at a subject titled: THE MINISTRY OF SONGS.
Anchor Text: 1 Chronicles 6:31
Our objective tonight is to practically understand the ministry of songs. There are very many musicians that are Christians but there are very few ministers of songs. Unfortunately we have a generation who doesn’t know the difference between the minister of songs and the Christian musician.
There are certain things I will love to clarify before we go on:
- A music ministry is not a matter of stardom, it is a matter of service. Nobody is designed to struggle for stardom or popularity because of music ministry, same with the ministry of the Word.
- Music ministry is not a matter of entertainment, it is a matter of assignment. If you permit me to use the word “impartainment”. Church Gist. It is an impartation that gives people an attainment, it is the attainment of impartation. “Impartainment” is a new word that can be accepted if need be.
- The Music ministry is not a matter of making a living, it is about making a difference. It is not a matter of income, it is a matter of impact. I have come to know that impact will always attract income. It is inevitable that impact will bring income whether you are ministering in songs or in the Word.
- The music ministry is not just an appeal to the flesh of man, it is an appeal to the soul and spirit of man. Our struggle is not to excite the flesh, our ultimate objective is the excitement of the Spirit and the soul.
- The music ministry is not designed for Temporal impact, it is designed for eternal impact of lives. Anything we do that stops here in the earth was almost a waste of life.