The Power of His Resurrection || Mercy Conference 2024 (The Resurrection) || Household of David || Lagos Nigeria || Apostle Joshua Selman
Matthew 28:5-6 KJV, Philippians 3:10 KJV
The Power that comes with the resurrection is released on four platforms:
1. Believing in and receiving Jesus who is the resurrection and life. John 11:24-25 KJV
2. Having an understanding of the implications of the resurrection.
3. Your willingness to be a witness to that resurrection. Acts 4:33 KJV
4. Engaging the promises of the resurrection by faith. Hebrews 4:1-3 KJV
No matter how powerful the word is, you have to believe and engage by faith to see it deliver.
In the kingdom, yes every truth is valuable, but not every truth carries the same value. 2 Timothy 3:7 KJV
Never downplay results, result is how God is glorified. Ephesians 2:10 KJV, Ephesians 3:10 KJV, John 15:8 KJV, John 15:16 KJV
Implications of the Resurrection:
The Resurrection was a validation that Jesus was truly the son of God. Romans 1:2-4 KJV
Christianity began with the resurrection.
Truly only the Christian faith has an empty tomb
2. The Resurrection gave credibility to all other words that Jesus spoke. Matthe 17:5-9 KJV, John 1:14 KJV, Job 22:29 KJV, 2 Corinthians 4:18 KJV
If you do not believe the resurrection, you will not have the faith to believe any other thing he tells you
Spirituality is based on the truthfulness of scripture.
Your audacity is based on the truth of what he said. Number 23:19 KJV
The Character of the spirit of faith is that it is predicated on the soundness of understanding
3. The Resurrection is the central theme of the Gospel of salvation. 1 Corinthians 15:17 KJV, Romans 10:9 KJV, 2 Timothy 2:8 KJV
4. The Resurrection established the victory of Christ over sin, satan, death, and the grave
Every situation you see that does not reflect the character of Christ only happens because these four elements find expression within it. Revelation 6:8 KJV, John 10:10 KJV
5. The Resurrection has allowed anyone who believes in Jesus to be a partaker of his life and his victory. Psalm 24:1 KJV, Psalm 8:4-5 KJV
The most powerful part of resurrection was not what Jesus did, was who he did it for. 1 Corinthians 15:56-57 KJV, 2 Peters 1:3-4 KJV, Ephesians 1 KJV, John 16:12 KJV, Psalm 110:1 KJV, Acts 8:5-6 KJV
Something happens to the believer when you are conscious of the spiritual heritage
Every name you see in the Bible is not just the name of a believer, the names you see recorded in the Bible are spiritual pathways that produce certain kinds of believers that make up this army.
In the economy of Heaven, the way testimonies are built is the way food is prepared. Philippians 3:10 KJV, Hebrews 11:35 KJV
6. The Resurrection in Christ gives every believer hope beyond death, hope beyond the grave. Philippians 1:21 KJV
What is your response to all you have heard today?
God is depending on you to take his resurrection power to the nations will you fail if he depends on you? Acts 4:33 KJV
The Advantage of being called a friend of God:
1. Access to the secrets of God
2. God will never allow you to delve into perdition, he would rather cut short your life. It is the honor as a friend of God.