Through scripture we know that God wants us to succeed in life. By growing and using our faith & trust in the Lord we can be strengthened to fulfill His will for our lives- this is true success. Use this collection of Bible verses to gain a better understanding of how God defines success, and how we can truly succeed in life.
Bible Verses About Success And Prosperity
1. Psalm 112:3
Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness endures forever.
2. Proverbs 3:16
Long life is in her right hand;
in her left hand are riches and honor.
3. Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
4. Proverbs 15:6
The house of the righteous contains great treasure,
but the income of the wicked brings ruin.
5. Psalm 112:9
They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor,
their righteousness endures forever;
their horn will be lifted high in honor.
6. 2 Corinthians 6:10
sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.
7. Isaiah 33:6
He will be the sure foundation for your times,
a rich store of salvation and wisdom and knowledge;
the fear of the Lord is the key to this treasure.[a]
8. 1 Timothy 6:6-8
But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8 But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that.
9. Genesis 24:35
The Lord has blessed my master abundantly, and he has become wealthy. He has given him sheep and cattle, silver and gold, male and female servants, and camels and donkeys.
10. Proverbs 10:22
The blessing of the Lord brings wealth,
without painful toil for it.
11. Genesis 13:2
Abram had become very wealthy in livestock and in silver and gold.
12. Psalm 112:1-3
Praise the Lord.
- Blessed are those who fear the Lord,
who find great delight in his commands.
- Their children will be mighty in the land;
the generation of the upright will be blessed.
- Wealth and riches are in their houses,
and their righteousness endures forever.
13. Genesis 26:12-13
Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him. 13 The man became rich, and his wealth continued to grow until he became very wealthy.
14. Job 1:10
“Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land.
15. Leviticus 26:3-5
‘If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, 4 I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees their fruit. 5 Your threshing will continue until grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting, and you will eat all the food you want and live in safety in your land.
16. Deuteronomy 2:7
The Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast wilderness. These forty years the Lord your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything.
17. Deuteronomy 30:15-16
See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
18. Isaiah 1:19
If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the good things of the land;
19. Job 36:11
If they obey and serve him,
they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity
and their years in contentment.
20. Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
21. 2 Corinthians 9:8-11
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. 9 As it is written:
“They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor;
their righteousness endures forever.”[a]
10 Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. 11 You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.
22. Psalm 84:11
For the Lord God is a sun and shield;
the Lord bestows favor and honor;
no good thing does he withhold
from those whose walk is blameless.
23. 1 Timothy 6:17
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment.
24. 1 Peter 5:10
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
25. James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.
26. John 3:27
To this John replied, “A person can receive only what is given them from heaven.
27. Matthew 7:11
If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!
28. 3 John 1:2
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
29. 2 Corinthians 9:6
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.
30. Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
31. 2 Corinthians 9:10
Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
32. Deuteronomy 28:11–12
“And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the Lord swore unto thy fathers to give thee.”
“The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.”
33. Deuteronomy 28:6
“You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.”
34. Romans 8:32
“He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?”
35. Proverbs 10:22
“The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.”
36. Psalm 68:19
“Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, the God of our salvation!”
37. Psalms 145:16
“Thou openest thine hand, and satisfies the desire of every living thing.”
38. Philippians 4:19
“And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”
39. Job 22:21
“Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way, prosperity will come to you.”
40. 2 Corinthians 9:9–11
“As it is written: “He has scattered abroad His gifts to the poor; His righteousness endures forever.” Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your store of seed and will increase the harvest of your righteousness. You will be enriched in every way to be generous on every occasion…”
41. Joel 2:18–19
“Then the Lord will be zealous for His land, And pity His people. The Lord will answer and say to His people,“Behold, I will send you grain and new wine and oil, And you will be satisfied by them; I will no longer make you a reproach among the nations.”
42. Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
43. Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
44. Psalm 37:4 ESV
Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
45. Proverbs 3:1-4 ESV My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man.
46. James 4:10
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you.
47. Matthew 6:25-33
“Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life? And why are you anxious about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. …
48. Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
49. Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
50. 1 Kings 2:3 And keep the charge of the Lord your God, walking in his ways and keeping his statutes, his commandments, his rules, and his testimonies, as it is written in the Law of Moses, that you may prosper in all that you do and wherever you turn,
51. Isaiah 41:10
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
52. Joshua 1:5-9 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you. Be strong and courageous, for you shall cause this people to inherit the land that I swore to their fathers to give them. Only be strong and very courageous, being careful to do according to all the law that Moses my servant commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may have good success wherever you go. This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
53. Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
54. Deuteronomy 8:18 You shall remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you power to get wealth, that he may confirm his covenant that he swore to your fathers, as it is this day.
55. Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
56. Matthew 16:26
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?
57. Joshua 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
58. Luke 16:10-11 “One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches?
59. Psalm 1:1-6 Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; …
60. Proverbs 3:3-4 Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man.
61. Jeremiah 17:7
“Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord.
62. Genesis 39:2-6
The Lord was with Joseph, and he became a successful man, and he was in the house of his Egyptian master. His master saw that the Lord was with him and that the Lord caused all that he did to succeed in his hands. So Joseph found favor in his sight and attended him, and he made him overseer of his house and put him in charge of all that he had. From the time that he made him overseer in his house and over all that he had the Lord blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; the blessing of the Lord was on all that he had, in house and field. So he left all that he had in Joseph’s charge, and because of him he had no concern about anything but the food he ate. Now Joseph was handsome in form and appearance.
63. John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
64. Galatians 5:22-23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
65. Ecclesiastes 5:3
For a dream comes with much business, and a fool’s voice with many words.
66. Habakkuk 2:3 For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.
67. Psalm 118:25 Save us, we pray, O Lord! O Lord, we pray, give us success!
68. John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
69. Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
70. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
71. Proverbs 2:7
He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; he is a shield to those who walk in integrity,
72. Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
73. Psalm 1:1-3
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers.
74. Malachi 3:10 Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. And thereby put me to the test, says the Lord of hosts, if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.
75. 1 Timothy 4:12 Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
76. Psalm 20:4 May he grant you your heart’s desire and fulfill all your plans!
77. Luke 16:10 “One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much.
78. Nehemiah 1:11 O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of your servant, and to the prayer of your servants who delight to fear your name, and give success to your servant today, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man.” Now I was cupbearer to the king.
79. 2 Timothy 4:7
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
80. Matthew 6:33
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
81. Psalm 90:17
Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!
82. Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”
83. 1 Timothy 6:1-21
Let all who are under a yoke as slaves regard their own masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be reviled. Those who have believing masters must not be disrespectful on the ground that they are brothers; rather they must serve all the better since those who benefit by their good service are believers and beloved. Teach and urge these things. If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions, and constant friction among people who are depraved in mind and deprived of the truth, imagining that godliness is a means of gain. …
84. Ephesians 5:8
For at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light
85. Proverbs 3:6
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
86. 1 Samuel 18:14
And David had success in all his undertakings, for the Lord was with him.
88. Deuteronomy 2:7
For the Lord your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He knows your going through this great wilderness. These forty years the Lord your God has been with you. You have lacked nothing.”’
89. Luke 12:48 But the one who did not know, and did what deserved a beating, will receive a light beating. Everyone to whom much was given, of him much will be required, and from him to whom they entrusted much, they will demand the more.
90. 2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
91. Isaiah 41:13 For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, “Fear not, I am the one who helps you.”
92. Proverbs 22:29
Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.
93. Luke 1:37
For nothing will be impossible with God.”
94. Ecclesiastes 11:6
In the morning sow your seed, and at evening withhold not your hand, for you do not know which will prosper, this or that, or whether both alike will be good.
95. Proverbs 15:22
Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed.
96. James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
97. Philippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
98. Matthew 7:2
For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.
99. Ecclesiastes 10:10 If the iron is blunt, and one does not sharpen the edge, he must use more strength, but wisdom helps one to succeed.
100. Genesis 24:40
But he said to me, ‘The Lord, before whom I have walked, will send his angel with you and prosper your way. You shall take a wife for my son from my clan and from my father’s house.
Standards of Financial Prosperity (Biblical Standard)
Here are the things you should do (scriptural norm) in other to flourish;
BE A CHEERFUL GIVER
God himself is a provider. He gave us His solitary child to bite the dust for us in penance of our wrongdoing. He adores individuals that give. It is written in 2 Corinthians 9:7 that “God adores a lively giver”. That is the reason it is expressed in these refrains that when you give you won’t need and will be offering back moreover. SOME BIBLE VERSES THAT BACK GIVING INCLUDES; Luke 6:38. Precept 11:24; Acts 20:34; Matthew 6:1-4; James 1:27.
For cash to duplicate, you should put it into something right? Presently when we provide for poor people, we are putting resources into them, when we provide for the congregation, we are putting resources into Gods realm and each speculation we make, He will recharge you more than you have given.
Offering AND OFFERING
Indeed, offering and offering. In all honesty. Offering is the one 10th of all your pay either as a compensation worker or a money manager or a rancher. It is an order from God to His kin. He said in Malachi 3:10 that we ought to bring every one of the offerings into His storage facility, that there might be meat in His home, and demonstrate Him subsequently, on the off chance that He won’t open the windows of paradise and spill out His approval, that there will be no room enough to contain it.
Adages 3:9-10 said 9 – Honor the Lord will thy substances, and with the firstfruits of all thine expands: 10 – So will thy horse shelters be loaded up with bounty, and thy presses will blast out with new wines. In the event that you don’t pay your offering, you are looting God. Malachi 3:8.
HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD
The dread of the Lord is the start of shrewdness. Hymn 111:10 and Proverbs 1:7. The sacred text additionally said that lone nitwits don’t fear the Lord or keep his precepts. Additionally, Psalm 112:1 said – Bless is the man that dread the Lord, that amuse extraordinarily in His precepts. So for a man to have Godly thriving, such a man should have the soul of the dread of the Lord for really at that time will he get the insight to get abundance.
Settle on GODLY CHOICES
God is a God of standards and He can’t change His approaches to suit a specific man. We settle on choices every day. The decision of the choice one makes in life for each time can make or blemish a particularly one. On the off chance that you don’t settle on genuine decisions in all that you do throughout everyday life, it will influence you contrarily over the long haul. So before we settle on some business choices, we need to look for the substance of the Lord through supplication.
When settling on life decisions and choices, you need to ask yourself these inquiries;
Does the Bible help it?
Will it satisfy God?
Is it moral (Morally right)?
Is it lawful?
Do you have a natural gift/ability to complete it?
What will your otherworldly dads say about it?
Will it tackle an issue for humanity?
Do you have the assets to do it? How would you plan to raise reserves?
Will it satisfy a faithful craving that has been planted in your heart?
Do you find harmony in your inward brain doing this?
Reward – Is your life partner on its side? (For couples)
Until a portion of these are replied, you ought not take that choice.
It is said that “Confidence without work is dead”. In the event that we should prevail throughout everyday life, the traditional method of persevering ought not be sidelined for the sake of FAITH. You should be industrious and reliable in whatever your hand finds doing. It is the endowment of men that accounts for them. Work to show yourself supported. The book of scriptures said in Proverbs 20:13 Do not cherish rest in case thou come to destitution. So you should work in other to get the endowments of God.
SOME DILIGENCE SYSTEM INCLUDES THESE SEVEN ‘Ts’
Errand: Until your task turns into an undertaking, you probably won’t receive anything in return.
Preparing: You should be prepared in whatever field you wish to take part in so you can contend well.
TARGET: Set an objective for you and work towards accomplishing it.
Instruments: Know the vital apparatuses needed to accomplish your objective.
TIMING: Always ask God for the ideal time for His time is awesome. Ecc 3:1
Culturing: You should work out your own fate. (Be persevering)
Delay: Matt 24:13. You should consistently persevere. Try not to be fatigued or effortlessly debilitate by conditions or circumstances.
Taking everything into account, I will like you to take note of this, “Consistently Think Positive, Be Positive and Positive Things Will Happen To You” Thank you for perusing; please I need to hunger for your extravagance to make God an accomplice in whatever business you are doing. He isn’t a disappointment and won’t prefer to perceive what He is essential for come up short. Success is His name. I can see your business going in a different direction once you keep these standards.